The 2022-2023 Fulton County Student Technology Competition (FCSTC) will be held in person on 12/10 (Saturday) at Riverwood High School from 8AM to 4PM. All FCSTC registration must be processed and submitted by the local school competition liaisons between 10/1 and 11/11. Participants with registered projects will receive their interview time for 12/10 no later than 12/3.
- All 3rd -12th grade Fulton County students are eligible to enter a student-created technology project that aligns with one of these CATEGORIES. Projects are to be designed and created by students. This cannot be a whole class assigned project.
- Registration can only be completed with your local school competition liaison.
- A student (either as an individual or as a team up to 2 members) can only register for ONE competition category.
- Only ONE project entry is allowed for each competition category by division.
- Projects may be submitted by an individual or up to two members. Individuals and teams of two compete against each other. Your local school competition liaison will have more registration details to share with you after 9/30/2022.
- Read the category descriptions before you select your project category. No changes can be made when a student registration is submitted. Student projects will be judged based on the category for which they registered. Changes in category WILL NOT be made for any reason after submission. Projects will be judged by the category under which the project was submitted.
- Some adult guidance is allowed, but it must be clear that the work was done by the student(s).
- Judges will expect students to demonstrate that the work is their own during the 15-minute in-person interview on-site. Please go to the Competition Q&A page for more details.
- By 9/30, be in touch with your local school competition liaison with a decision on which category to compete in (https://www.gastc.org/category-information).
- A student may only register for one project in the FCSTC (same rule as GASTC)
- Only ONE entry (one individual OR one team of two) is allowed per category by division (same rule as GASTC)