Students who are scheduled for Dual Enrollment classes for Spring 2022, please check your FCSTU email for reminders about two items you must do by November 1!
A new FCS Dual Enrollment Contract has been created and all students who are planning on taking Spring Semester Dual Enrollment classes, must:
- Follow the link to the Funding Questionnaire
- Print, complete and upload the contract which you will find in the email to the funding questionnaire.
Both the items must be completed by November 1, 2021. Please note that students who do not complete these two items by November 1st are at risk for not being able to participate in Dual Enrollment in Spring. The form and contract inform your counselor of the courses you are taking so that your counselor can approve funding for the correct Dual Enrollment courses. If you have questions, please contact your counselor right away.
Hard copies of the dual enrollment form can be found outside of the counseling suites.
- Tickets to the Homecoming Dance are on sale now for $25. The theme is Masquerade Ball! Check the flyers and banner in the hallways for the QR code to pay or visit the AHS website for the link. Buy your tickets now because the price goes up to $40 at the door!
- Spirit week themes are posted on Student Council social media! Follow us on Instagram @alpharetta.stuco for more information. As a reminder:
Tomorrow: Country Club vs. Country
Thursday: Y@K/90’s Day
Friday: Dynamic Duo
- Come out to the Homecoming Football Game this Friday, October 29th and support your fellow classmates as we take on Roswell! Homecoming Court will be recognized during the halftime show and the King and Queen will be announced!
Boo Grams sales continue this week! They are 2 for $1 and will be sold during both lunches Thursday, October 28th! All grams will be delivered on Friday, October 29th during 4th period. Send a spooky note to a friend or teacher!
Boys’ Basketball Tryouts
Attention all trying out of boys' basketball, tryouts are 4-6 today in the aux gym.
Women in STEM
“Women in STEM will be having its 2nd general meeting this Thursday, October 28th, at 3:45 pm in Dr. Ramsey’s room (4212).
Join us for a valuable workshop on interview skills and tips with a live simulation of an interview process! This meeting will also discuss new opportunities and programs that some members may not have knowledge of. We hope to see you Thursday for fun, food, and tips!“
Alpharetta High School presents: 21st Century Speech Competition! The 21st Century Speech Competition is a virtual school-wide public speaking contest that takes place over the course of 2 rounds in 3 months. 1st place will win a prize! Visit our website for more information!