Georgia Gwinnett College
Click here to apply for GGC
Spring 2021: November 2
Summer 2021: April 1
Fall 2021: May 1
Freshman Admission Requirement
2.0 GPA from a regionally accredited high school based on the 17 units of Required High School Curriculum
GGC is test optional for Freshmen and Dual Enrollment students graduating from a regionally accredited high school.
Other applicants, please view admissions requirements here.
Why Choose GGC?
- #1 for Ethnic Diversity (U.S. News & World Report Southern Public Regional College, 2015 - 2020)
- Top 10 Public School in the Southern Region (U.S. News & World Report, 2019)
- 18 majorswith 45+ areas of concentration
- Average class size of 20 students
- 6 Intercollegiate Sports Teams
Sign up for one of our virtual experience options at https://bit.ly/3i4zFxM
If you have any questions, please contact our admissions office at email@example.com.