Semester 1 Recovery / Exam Week
Semester 1 Recovery/Exam Week:
Mid-terms and finals are not required, except for EOC/AP courses/state mandated
- December 14, 15, and 16 are half-days for students (8:20-12:30)
- Recovery work-or-exams are scheduled.
- (1) December 14: First and Second Period
- (2) December 15: Third and Fourth Period
- (3) December 16: Fifth and Sixth Period
- Students are eligible to exempt the final major or minor assignment administered during the semester 1 recovery/exam week when the following criteria is met:
- Grade of 70 or higher in the course at the date where an exemption is eligible, without the addition of any quality points.
- No ISS or OSS for the semester.
- No administratively addressed issues of Academic Dishonesty for the semester.
- Students who wish to be exempt will be required to submit an electronic form using the Exam Approved QR Code by the communicated deadline.
- There is not an administrative appeals policy.
Eligible students should request the QR code for exemption from EACH teacher in which they meet the criteria for exemption. The form will close on Thursday, December 8th at 3:30 p.m.