Return to Headlines

Need a DDS Certificate of Enrollment, ADAP Replacement or Work Permit?

Requests for certificates of enrollment, ADAP certificate replacements, or work permits are only taken online. Walk-in requests cannot be honored. Please see the "Most Requested Forms" button on the front page of to request these documents. Note, you must have taken Health on campus at Cambridge High School to replace issued ADAP certificates.

Completed documents will be placed in the "Requested Forms" box outside the front doors of the school. Please allow 48 hours for your request to be completed.

Requested forms