Return to Headlines

Summer Request

Certificate of Enrollment
ADAP Certificate Replacement

Students needing a Certificate of Enrollment or ADAP Certificate can obtain them over the summer by completing the Google Form below.

Please allow 48 hours to process your request. You will be notified once the certificate is ready and will leave a sealed envelope with your student's name on it in a container marked "Certificate of Enrollments," by the front door.

Note: ADAP certificates are issued as part of a student's Health class. ADAP replacement certificates can be obtained only if the Health class was taken on campus at Cambridge High School, by a Cambridge teacher. Students taking Health at another school or online will need to contact the school where Health was taken to obtain a replacement.


Work Permits

Effective July 1, 2015, with the exception of minors in entertainment, work permits are no longer required for youth age 16 and older.

Link to Georgia Department of Labor:

The process for issuing work permits is a multi-step process through the Georgia Department of Labor.

1. The student will complete the minor portion of the online form (at the link above) and then the "MSK" and printed confirmation is given to his/her employer.
2. Once the employer completes their part through the GDoL online form, the employer will give the student a printed confirmation to give to the school.
3. Once the school receives this confirmation, the school can submit the required information to the GDoL. To complete this step: upload a copy of the printed confirmation in the request form below.
4. Once the school part is submitted, you will receive an email (to the address provided above) with the completed permit.


Request Form:

Request a DDS Form, ADAP Certificate, or Work Permits