Return to Headlines

Summer Requests

Requests for DDS Certification of Enrollments, ADAP replacements, and work permits are submitted online. Please allow the front office 48 - 72 hours to work your request. Once completed, you will be emailed at the email address provided in these forms when your documents are ready. Your completed form(s) will be sealed in an envelope and placed in a container in front of the school for you to retrieve at your convenience.

ADAP certificates are issued as part of a student's Health class. Please check with your students to see if they retained this document. ADAP replacement certificates can only be obtained from Cambridge if the student's Health class was taken on campus at Cambridge High School, by a Cambridge teacher. Students taking Health at another school or online (Fulton Virtual) will need to contact the school where Health was taken to obtain a replacement.

Students needing a Certificate of Enrollment or an ADAP certificate replacement can obtain them over the summer by completing the Request Form below. Please allow 48 hours to process your request. You will be notified via the email provided in the form once the certificate is ready. Your requested items will be placed in a sealed envelope with your student's name on it in a container marked "Certificate of Enrollments," by the front door.

Requests for DDS Certificate of Enrollment or an ADAP Replacement Certificate

Work Permits

Effective July 1, 2015, except for minors in entertainment, work permits are no longer required for youth age 16 and older.

Link to Georgia Department of Labor:

The process for issuing work permits is a multi-step process through the Georgia Department of Labor.

1. The student will complete the minor portion of the online form (at the link above), and the "MSK" and printed confirmation is given to his/her employer.
2. Once the employer completes their part through the GDoL online form, the employer will give the student a printed confirmation to give to the school.
3. Once the school receives this confirmation, the school can submit the required information to the GDoL. To complete this step: upload a copy of the printed confirmation in the request form below.
4. Once the school part is submitted, you will receive an email (to the address provided above) with the completed permit.

Request to Verify Work Permit