Return to Headlines

Moving Over the Summer

Moving Over The Summer?

Summer is often a time when families move and transfer their children to another school. If this is something that your family is planning, please let the Counseling Office know, as it is helpful to know which students are not returning and where they are going.  A Fulton County Withdrawal Form needs to be filled out if you are moving.  Of course, the student's records will be sent once a Request for Records is requested by the new school through ScribOrder:

Please contract Barbara Pieper with any questions, 470-254-8244 or