Safety and Security Update
Raptor system volunteers are purged on a bi-annual basis (every 2 years), so this May 31, 2020 is the end of a two-year period.
What you need to know:
- All persons wanting to volunteer in the Fulton County School District after June 1, 2020 must sign up on the district website. Even if you have volunteered in the past all persons must sign up, as if it is their very first time.
- Volunteers that complete the process will be valid from June 1, 2020 until May 31, 2022.
- We are going to go ahead and turn off the capability to sign up at this time, it will be turned back on June 1, 2020. I will forward new language to Lee Hill to update the Website.
- All prior volunteering records will be purged from our database effective May 31, 2020. If there is any historical data needed it should be captured before May 31, 2020.
- Once someone registers to volunteer, they will not get any notification as to their status.
- All persons should only sign up using Laptop or Desktop computer, mobile and tablet devices sometimes cause issues with the application.
- Once a person completes the application, the next step is to report the school they want to volunteer and present official ID to the front desk personnel.
- If they report to a school and the school cannot find their application/name, they must fill out the application again. Calling Safety and Security will not change this process.