Return to Headlines

How to Order Transcripts

Requests Transcript Using Infinite Campus 

  • Unofficial transcripts are available under "Documents" in the Infinite Campus Student or Parent Portal. Please contact the counseling office with questions. 

Transcripts for Dual Enrollment Applications 

  • When applying for Dual Enrollment courses, high school transcripts must be requested on Scriborder or via
  1. Link to Scriborder 
  2. Select Current Student option and complete. 
  3. Transcript will be sent electronically to the college.

Former Students - Recent Graduates

  • Former students, including recent graduates, can order an Official Transcript through Records Requests.