Begin the Volunteer Application Process
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AND ANSWER HONESTLY
Have you ever been:
- found guilty;
- entered a plea of nolo contendere;
- been granted first offender treatment without adjudication of guilt;
- been placed under a court order whereby an adjudication or sentence was otherwise withheld for a felony or any misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature, or;
- is any charge currently pending against you of the same nature?
- accused of and/or investigated for, a crime of child abuse or physical abuse?
- been investigated for allegations of sexual offenses?
Note: A third DUI conviction raises the offense to a high and aggravated nature.
If you answered "NO" to ALL of these conditions, please proceed to the training video below.
If you answered "YES" to ANY of these conditions, your application requires further processing.
- All offenses will be reviewed on a case by case basis by the Office of Safety & Security.
- Please fill out the Background Check Authorization Form and return via email to email@example.com.
- Allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Feel free to contact the Office of Safety & Security at 470-254-7159 with any questions regarding your application or volunteer status.
Safety Training Video- English
PLEASE NOTE: The following video refers to an expiration date of 2020. Please disregard. That date has been extended.
Please watch this entire training video. You will be held legally responsible for the information contained within while serving as a volunteer.
Once you have finished viewing this video, click here to complete the application process. By proceeding to the application, you are verifying you have watched this video and are responsible for its contents.