Enrollments are by appointment only. Please complete the steps listed below first and then email Mrs. Brenda Hunter at email@example.com with your application number, student's name, and student's birthday. Once application completion is verified, an appointment will be scheduled.
We will schedule enrollment appointments for the 2024-2025 school year beginning April 8, 2024.
- Students already going to a Fulton County school who are transferring to Johns Creek HS, will need to complete an in-system transfer after logging into the Infinite Campus Parent Portal and also complete steps A, B, C and D.
- New students who are not currently enrolled at a Fulton County school need to complete steps A, B, C and D to enroll at Johns Creek High School.
A) First click on “Online Registration Form.” to start your online registration. This web page also gives instructions on how to enroll as a new student and how to transfer between Fulton County Schools.
New students will click here.
Current Fulton County students will click here.
You will be asked to upload the following:
- A proof of residency document from the residency list – A lease or a mortgage bill
- A proof of residency from the Utility List – A water or electric bill
- A parent ID – A driver’s license or passport
- Proof of student’s date of birth – Your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Your child’s Social Security Card – If they have a Social Security number
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization Form 3231 – Proof of Immunization. Out of state or international immunization records DO NOT count.
- Ear, Eye and Dental Screening Georgia Form 3300
- Official grades/transcript, schedule from current school, in-progress grades, and discipline/behavior report using the “Upload Academic Documents” button. Note: Temporary grade placement form will be needed if we don’t have official documents and/or if the documents are not translated professionally in English.
There is a complete list of documents you can use to prove residency is further down on these instructions.
B) Before you complete the Online Registration Form (OLR), please note the application number. Make sure you review your OLR form.
C) Additional paperwork.
D) Email the additional paperwork and application number to Brenda Hunter at HunterB@fultonschools.org.
Complete List of Proofs of Residency
Residence Verification – Provide two proofs of residency from the Fulton County approved list of verifiable residence documents:
ONE FROM THE APPROVED UTILITY LIST AND ONE FROM THE APPROVED RESIDENCY LIST.
Utility List (One required):
- ONE CURRENT WATER OR ELECTRIC BILL
Residency List (One required):
- Current Apartment or House Lease
- Current Home Contract
- Current HOA Bill/Statement
- Current Home Mortgage Payment
- Current Section 8/HUD Housing Contract
Questions? Email Brenda Hunter at HunterB@fultonschools.org.