Enrolling During Summer and Fall of 2020
and the COVID-19 Pandemic
New Student Online Enrollment & Registration Process
2020-2021 School Year
The below process applies to new student registrants. New students are those who:
- Are not currently a 6th, 7th, or 8th grader at Ridgeview, or
- Did not attend 5th grade at one of our feeder elementary schools: Heards Ferry, High Point, Lake Forest, and certain neighborhoods of Woodland and Spalding Drive.
If your child is a new student registrant, please complete each step below.
- Collect the required documents you will need to successfully complete the online process: Required Documents List
- Complete the Fulton County Schools Online Registration Powered by Infinite Campus: FCS Online Registration. Then, return to this page and complete Ridgeview's Additional Enrollment Form.
- Complete Ridgeview's Additional Enrollment Form: Ridgeview's Additional Enrollment Form
After you complete steps 1, 2, and 3 above, your Online Registration File will be reviewed by a member of the Ridgeview Registration Team, and you will be contacted in the near future.
Should you need additional assistance with this process, we will assist you over the phone primarily or can schedule additional support. Please contact: