New Student Online Enrollment & Registration Process
2022-2023 School Year
The below process applies to new student registrants. New students are those who:
- Are not currently a 6th, 7th, or 8th grader at Ridgeview, or
- Did not attend 5th grade at one of our feeder elementary schools: Heards Ferry, High Point, Lake Forest, and certain neighborhoods of Woodland and Spalding Drive.
If your child is a new student registrant, please complete each step below.
- Collect the required documents you will need to successfully complete the online process: Required Documents List
- Complete the Fulton County Schools Online Registration Powered by Infinite Campus: FCS Online Registration. Write down your application number once completed. Then, return to this page and complete Ridgeview's Additional Enrollment Form.
- E-mail your Online Registration Number (step 2) to Ms. Maria Tapia at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your child's final semester report card. If the report card is not yet available, please still e-mail the registration number and provide the report card at a later date.
- Complete Ridgeview's Additional Enrollment Form: Ridgeview's Additional Enrollment Form
After you complete these steps and once we receive your child's final report card, we will select appropriate classes for your student. We can only do this once we have steps 1-4 above which includes your child's final report card. A counselor will review the report card and create a list of recommended classes* for your student. You will receive a phone call or e-mail containing this information. If the final report card is not provided, your child will be placed in on-level classes until records are received from the previous school.
Class schedules will be given out at Panther Peek in August and on the first day of school.
If you need additional assistance, please call our main office at 470-254-7710.