New Student Online Enrollment & Registration Process
2021-2022 School Year
The below process applies to new student registrants. New students are those who:
- Are not currently a 6th, 7th, or 8th grader at Ridgeview, or
- Did not attend 5th grade at one of our feeder elementary schools: Heards Ferry, High Point, Lake Forest, and certain neighborhoods of Woodland and Spalding Drive.
If your child is a new student registrant, please complete each step below.
- Collect the required documents you will need to successfully complete the online process: Required Documents List
- Complete the Fulton County Schools Online Registration Powered by Infinite Campus: FCS Online Registration. Then, return to this page and complete Ridgeview's Additional Enrollment Form.
- Complete Ridgeview's Additional Enrollment Form: Ridgeview's Additional Enrollment Form
After you complete steps 1, 2, and 3 above, your Online Registration File will be reviewed by a member of the Ridgeview Registration Team.
Once the above processes are complete, or for assistance, please call 470-254-7710 to establish a registration appointmet! Registration appointments will be available Wednesday and Thursdays in June. In July, we will begin walk-in registrations on July 28th, 29th, and 30th.