FCS COVID 19 Reporting Procedures:
Parents still only need to report positive COVID-19 cases to the Parent Portal by clicking here. FCS Health Services and FCBOH will continue to case investigate and provide guidance to all positive student cases and any FCS sibling(s) related to the case. Please note the information below:
When can students report to school: When does a student need to stay home:
- If you have a pending COVID-19 test and you are not exhibiting symptoms
- If you have an in-school exposure and are asymptomatic or symptom free. However, masks are recommended to be worn for the next 10 days while on campus or at any school-sponsored activity.
- If you have an exposure and have been vaccinated for COVID-19 and are asymptomatic or symptom free. However, masks are required to be worn at school for the next 10 days after this exposure.
You do not need to report a pending test or exposure to the Parent Portal
- If you have a positive COVID-19 test
- If you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or illness
- If you have an exposure inside the home and are not vaccinated and you cannot separate from the positive individual at home – follow public health guidance which is to quarantine for 10 days and wear a mask for 5 days when you return.
- If you are not vaccinated but able to separate from the positive individual at home – quarantine for 5 days and wear a mask for 5 days when you return.
Positive tests should be reported to the Parent Portal.
The Response Team will provide guidance for all positive reports.
Just as a reminder, please do not come to school if you are sick. If you exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, public health strongly recommends you be tested. We also strongly encourage families to participate in vaccination and testing opportunities.
Shakerag/FCS Is Proud To Partner With Chris180
Behavioral Health and Child Welfare Provider
Wear Your Mask... Wash Your Hands... Keep Your Distance... Sanitize...
Mark Your Calendars
June 6, 2023
12:30 PM FCS Board Work Session
June 15, 2023
4:30 PM FCS Board Meeting
June 19, 2023
July 4, 2023
July 11, 2023
4:30 PM FCS Board Meeting
FCS District News
FCS Board Bulletin for May 17, 2023
In this issue: May 16 Post-meeting Update; Superintendent's Report; TSI Update; Board Approves Budget; Board Policy Updates; Budget Dept. Award Winners; New Hires & Promotions
FCS New Hires & Promotions for May 16, 2023
FCS says "welcome and congratulations" to our newest principals and administrative staff. See who came onboard May 16, 2023.
Eleven FCS Students Named 2023 National Merit Scholarship Winners
National Merit Scholarship Corporation announced this year’s $2500 Scholarship winners chosen from a talent pool of more than 15,000 outstanding Finalists...
Class of 2023 Senior Spotlight
FCS proudly presents our 2023 “Senior Spotlight” web/video series. These 17 outstanding seniors – one from each high school – embody the spirit and fortitude of the Class of 2023.