Fast Pass for Orientation
Want to avoid lines at orientation in August? Our Summer Fast Pass process enables you to bypass many of the lines during school Orientation. Fast Pass for Orientation begins July 16 and runs through July 26 at NORTH SPRINGS CHARTER HIGH SCHOOL office from 9am to 1pm.
- ALL Rising 6th graders need to fulfill the residency requirement.
- If you are a returning student you do NOT need to show residency unless you have moved or are a rising 6th grader.
- If your student is coming to us from one of the feeder elementary schools, all records will be automatically transferred to SSCMS.
- Registration IS required if your students is coming to us from a private school, an elementry school that is not a feeder to SSCMS, another Fulton County middle school, or a school not in Fulton County.
- Click here to register online. In person registration is only available Mondays and Wednesday from 8am - 1pm. Our summer office is located at North Springs Charter High School. Please make sure to have all required documentation with you.
Thank you Sandy Springs Education Force for all that you do for SSCMS!