Welcome to Program Evaluation
Vision: DPE will be an indispensable part of the decision-making process as FCS selects, monitors, and improves programs so students can succeed on their chosen paths.
Mission: The Department of Program Evaluation is responsible for providing Fulton County Schools with rigorous assessments for a wide range of program/organizational investments that will generate actionable recommendations to appropriate stakeholders for impacting student achievement.
In an effort to accomplish this goal, the department engages in the following targeted activities:
- Conduct rigorous evaluations of district- and school-level programs to identify the effectiveness of current practices
- Prepare reports to document evaluation findings and guide data-driven decision-making
- Review industry-wide research to inform district evaluation practice
- Maintain an inventory of widely-used programs and initiatives in the district
- Facilitate the approval and monitoring of research requests and support the translation of the research to improve practice
- Assist in the development of grant application and the evaluation of grant-funded programs
Program Evaluation Coordinator
Program Evaluation Analyst