FRONT OFFICE SUMMER HOURS
Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:00 AM-1:00 PM
Tuesday/Thursday 8:00AM – 12:00PM
The office will be closed June 20 and July 4
2nd SEMESTER GRADES / INFINITE CAMPUS: Final grades will be posted to Infinite Campus Portal in June once FCS has finalized the grades. Transcripts may be viewed and printed from Infinite Campus Portal at that time.
SENIOR FINAL GRADES/TRANSCRIPTS: Seniors who completed the exit survey and the transcript request form at graduation practice have already taken care of their final transcript request. Any new requests should be made via Naviance. Counselors will send final transcripts to colleges through June 3. For all other grade levels, final semester grades will be visible in the Infinite Campus portal on June 3. All parents/students can download a final grade report/transcript through the Infinite Campus portal.
COUNSELING: The last day for MHS Counselors is June 3. Counselors will return on July 18th. A counselor on duty will be available for Microsoft Teams meetings scheduled via Calendly from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on the following Wednesdays: June 8, 15, 22 & 29; July 6 & 13.
• Students need to make an appointment if they would like to have a live discussion with a counselor on duty at the counseling website: www.bit.ly/miltoncounseling
• If live discussion is not needed, students can submit an electronic support request, which will be addressed by the next counselor on duty each Wednesday. This link is NOT for emergencies. Link for summer support request: https://bit.ly/miltonsummersupport22
NOTE: Counselors WILL NOT accommodate any schedule change requests over the summer. Additionally, counselors cannot make grade changes. If you feel a grade you received is an error, you will need to e-mail the teacher and subject area department chair with your grade concern and to request a grade change.
ENROLLMENT: Enrollment is done on an appointment basis only. Email Michelle Hight email@example.com to set up an appointment. To begin the enrollment process: ONLINE REGISTRATION
WITHDRAWAL: If a student will be withdrawing over the summer, please email Amy Barr firstname.lastname@example.org for withdrawal information and to request paperwork for enrollment at the new school. All books and technology items must be returned, and any outstanding fees must be paid prior to withdrawal.
Please use the link below for information regarding SUMMER ASSIGNMENTS for the classes listed below.
- AP Research
- AP Latin
- AP Japanese
- 9th Honors Literature & Composition
- 10th Honors World Literature & Composition
- AP Language & Comp and Honors American Literature
- AP Literature & Composition
- SENIOR AP Language & Composition
Please use the link below for SUMMER INFORMATION related to the following:
- FRONT OFFICE SUMMER HOURS
- 2nd SEMESTER GRADES / INFINITE CAMPUS
- TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
- COUNSELING SUMMER HOURS
- DUAL ENROLLMENT SUPPORT
- MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT
- TEXTBOOK FINES / MEDIA HUB FEES
- ADAP (Driver's license)
- CERTIFICATE OF ENROLLMENT FOR PERMIT or DRIVER'S LICENSE
- YEARBOOK PICKUP
- WORK PERMITS
- 2022-23 FCS CALENDAR
- 2022-23 PARKING INFO
- DEVICE RETURN
- NEW GRADING POLICY
- NEW CELL PHONE POLICY
NEED TO ORDER A TRANSCRIPT?
- Current Students: Order transcripts through Naviance account which can be accessed via ClassLink or access transcripts via Infinite Campus.
- Class of 2022 Graduates: From May 30, 2022 – July 31, 2022, Class of 2022 graduates can request transcripts via Naviance. Instructions for accessing Naviance after graduating will be sent to the personal email addresses graduates provided in the Senior Exit Survey.
- Graduates: Order transcripts through https://fultonga.scriborder.com
RISING SENIOR PICTURES
Seniors: Book your senior portraits through Cady Studios.
WHO IS CADY STUDIOS?
We are your school's official senior photographer! We held a Junior Meeting at Milton before our studios opened to meet with the rising seniors to talk about the Cady Studios senior portrait experience. Cady Studios must photograph each student in order to appear in the yearbook.
HOW DO I BOOK MY SESSION? You can book your session online at http://session.cadystudios.
com/ or call our Customer Experience Team: 678-722-3449
WHEN SHOULD I BOOK MY SESSION? Now! Most students take their senior portraits the summer between their junior and senior year, but book as soon as possible, because appointments fill up fast. You can schedule your session online or call our Customer Experience Team at 678-722-3449.
NEW POLICY INFORMATION FOR 22-23
NEW CELL PHONE USAGE RULES
There will be several new rulings instituted in the Code of Conduct and Student Handbook for the 2022-23 school year. Two new rulings relate to Personal Communication Devices (PCD). Regarding the two new rules, students accessing, engaging, and contributing to the instructional process is vitally important to student success, and students' use of PCDs in the classroom is highly distracting. Examples of PCDs are cell phones, tablets, apple watches, gizmos and other personal communication devices. While students are allowed to have PCDs, grades 6-12 will be allowed to have PCDs but cannot use them during instruction or class time unless instructed to do so by a teacher or other staff member for learning purposes. Additionally, using a PCD to record and distribute unlawful activity, egregious or dangerous events is prohibited.
NEW GRADING POLICY
Learn more about the NEW FCS GRADING POLICY by clicking on the links below.
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EAGLES!