Infinite Campus Parent/Student Portal
The Infinite Campus portals - Campus Parent and Campus Student - provides access to information for all enrolled students in their household. Information includes grades, attendance, assignments, and school announcements.
Note: Parents must register the first time they are accessing their account. All students have access to Campus Student via ClassLink.
Parent and Student Resources
Click links below for Campus Resources
- Parent Portal Booklet for Infinite Campus
- Campus Parent Portal videos
- Online Registration (OLR) Quick Guide
- Locate and Sign a Form on the Parent Portal
- Pay FVS Fees in Campus
- Request & Drop FVS Classes - VECTOR NEW
- Parents' View: Report Cards/Progress Reports
- Students' View: Report Cards/Progress Reports
- View Student Schedules
- View Student Academic Progress
- View Student Assessment Scores
- View Student Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- View Student Intervention Plan
- View Student 504 Plans
- View and Update Student Information
- Consent to Share FRL Eligibility Status
How do I set-up my parent portal account?
All portal accounts require a 1-time activation to create your ID and password. You must be a parent/guardian of a current FCS student to activate an account.
To verify identity, you will be asked to provide the following information about 1 student in your household:
- Student first and last name (as entered on birth certificate)
- Student ID number
- Student Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Student grade level (current grade level)
To set-up your account, please enter your email here:
Please note: If you are unable to activate your account by answering the verification questions, please contact your local school.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to submit an Online Registration in order to sign up for a Parent Portal account?
No, Online Registration is only necessary if your student is new to Fulton County Schools or was not enrolled in an FCS school last school year. Parents/Guardians with students who are already enrolled in the district are eligible for a Parent Portal account.
If you are new to Fulton County Schools, your registration and enrollment must be complete before you can activate your parent portal account.
I’ve input my student's information and received an error stating, “Sorry, we did not find a key for you based on those values. Try again.”
Please make sure you are providing information about 1 active student in your household.
- Confirm student's name is entered exactly as it appears on their birth certificate
- Verify the student number
- Be sure to enter student's grade for the 2021-2022 school year
- Contact your local school for assistance
I’ve successfully created my Parent Portal account; however, I do not see all the students in my household.
Please contact your local school to verify that your household contains all students associated with it. A data clerk can assist you.
I’ve successfully created my Parent Portal account; however, I do not see my student’s schedule.
Finalized schedules will be available on the Parent Portal starting on or before the first day of school in August.
How do I use the Infinite Campus Mobile App?
You must sign up for a Parent Portal account PRIOR to using the Mobile App. Once you have created your username and password, you will enter them into the Mobile App to access your student's information. For more information please visit: https://www.fultonschools.org/infinitecampus.