Rent a Fulton County School Facility
The Facility Rentals Department manages the facility leasing for more than 1,700 organizations using our schools for cultural, recreational, civic, educational and faith-based activities.
Please read below for more information about renting our school facilities.
- All third party organizations are to submit their school facility use requests by using our facility rental/SchoolDude web-based support application.
- The Community Calendar does not reflect all scheduled school events, as it may not include internal school events.
Filming and Production Requests
These requests are handled on an individual basis. For information regarding filming and production requests, contact the Facility Rentals Department.
After Hours Emergency Contact:
North Maintenance: 470-254-7070
South Maintenance: 470-254-3434
NOTE: Emergency dispatch operator will answer your call and contact an "on call" foreman. You should receive a return call within 15 minutes from the "on call" foreman
Rental Guidelines and Process
**Please read the information below prior to submitting your application.**
All organizations must meet the General Commercial Liability insurance (COI) requirements
All organizations must be registered with the GA Secretary of State Business or within the state of their home office
Non-Profit organizations must have a IRS 501(c)3 Letter of Determination
How to Submit a Facility Rental Application:
Step 1 - Go to the "Community Calendar."
Step 2 - Once you go onto the "Community Calendar" link, click the "Login to Request Facility Use" link found in the upper right corner of the calendar page.
Step 3 - Need a login to register as a third party entity? Go to the Community Calendar link, then click on the "Create One" link to begin the registration process.
**If you need instructions on how to register to use the calendar, please review the "Registration Video for Outside Organizations" document.**
- Application Submission - Applications must be submitted at least 25 district operational days prior to the requested use date.
- Availability - Requestors will be required to check for conflicts by clicking the "Check Availability" button within the facilities rental of the Community Calendar page prior to submitting your request. If a request is submitted causing a scheduling conflict with a previously approved event it will be declined.
- Payment Method - Checks or Money Orders are acceptable ways to make payment. Payments should be payable to Fulton County Board of Education. All payments should be mailed or hand delivered to 6201 Powers Ferry Road, NW, Atlanta, GA 30339 (Attn: Facility Rental Department). At this time debit/credit card payments are not accepted as payment methods. (Note: Payment must be received by the Facility Rental Department a minimum of 10 district operational days prior to the event occurring.)
Already Have a Login?
Enter your login information to submit your facility use requests. If you need instructions on "How to Submit a Facility Use Request", you can access the How to Submit a Request Video.
Please contact SchoolDude for any questions on how to submit online registration. For SchoolDude assistance, call 1-877-868-3833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions concerning Fulton County Schools' Policies and Procedures, or Facility Use Requests, please contact 470-254-1746 or via Email.
Facility Rental -- FAQs 7.31.18 - revised 12.18.2018.pdf 133.44 KB (Last Modified on December 18, 2018)
Rules Governing Use of Facilities by Outside Organizations - 12.18.2018.pdf 104.6 KB (Last Modified on December 18, 2018)
Facility Use Agreement - Insurance Requirements - Outside Organizations.pdf 77.87 KB (Last Modified on May 14, 2019)
FCS Facility Rentals SchoolDude Process Flow Chart -Revised November 2018.pdf 69.1 KB (Last Modified on December 12, 2018)