EPMS Spotlight on the Pointe Gallery
11:30 AM - 3:30 PM FCS Board Meeting
July 23, 2020
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM FCS Board Meeting
August 3, 2020
August 4, 2020
August 5, 2020
August 6, 2020
August 7, 2020
August 13, 2020
12:30 PM - 7:30 PM FCS Board Work Session
August 17, 2020
August 20, 2020
4:30 PM - 8:30 PM FCS Board Meeting
😎 Summer Hours & Registration Information 😎
Summer Hours of Operation:
The front office is open to the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Fulton County Schools utilizes Online Registration powered by Infinite Campus.
NOTE: New students are able to enroll during the Covid-19 school closure using the online enrollment application. Once submitted, please email the Elkins Pointe Data Clerk, Terri Dixon, to complete the registration process.
Only a custodial parent or guardian should fill out this form.
- Parents may upload documentation while completing the online application (oR bring the required documentation to their local school after buildings re-open).
- Parents should NOT visit local schools to register their students.
- Parents/guardians may register for this school year 2019-2020 (start school immediately) OR the next school year 2020-21 (starting school August 2020). *Please select the appropriate school year when registering.
Online Registration applies to:
- NEW students to Fulton County Schools
- Students returning to Fulton County Schools
- Existing students TRANSFERING to another Fulton County School
Before you begin, please review the following information to make sure you have everything you will need to finish the registration process:
Parents and guardians should have the following information before filling out the form:
- Student's FULL Name (First, Middle, Last)
- Student's Date of Birth
- Student's FULL Social Security Number (optional)
Are you currently attending Fulton County Schools?
Log into the Campus Parent Portal to add a new student to your household OR to begin a Building Transfer Campus Parent Portal
Questions or General Info about Enrollment?
Click HERE for the Fulton County Schools Webpage.
Click HERE to email the Elkins Pointe Data Clerk.
Don't Have Internet Service?
Comcast is offering 2 months free to new Internet Essentials customers in response to recent and anticipated emergency measures associated with the Coronavirus (COVID-19). More details at the link: https://www.internetessentials.com/
Xfinity WiFi Hotspot Access Opens Nationwide in Response to Coronavirus
Xfinity WiFi hotspots in out-of-home locations will be available for free to anyone who needs them, including non-Xfinity Internet customers, to keep our communities connected with their friends and family. Below are links to the Xfinity hotspots:
- http://wifi.xfinity.com/#find-a-hotspot http://wifi.xfinity.com/#find-a-hotspot