General Policies for Lockers
- Each student may rent a locker ($15.00) for the storage of books and equipment.
- Students should not share their combination.
- The school is not responsible for the loss or theft of items from lockers.
- All lockers are school property and remain at all times under the control of the school.
- School authorities, without the student’s consent and without a search warrant, may conduct periodic inspection of lockers if reasonable suspicion of any wrongdoing exists.
To secure your locker...
- Purchase your locker today by clicking HERE. Lockers are $15. Non-refundable.
- Once you have completed your purchase...
- All freshmen, sophomores, and new students may bring their receipt and ID during Information Day on August 3rd to receive a locker number and combination. During Information day (8/3), locker distribution will be held in the Aux Gym (Behind the main gym).
- Upperclassmen will have the opportunity to bring their receipt/ID to receive a locker number and combination during both lunches, the first week of school.
- Please see Mr. Dice in office 1220 if you have any questions. NO REFUNDS!
Need some help??
- In the event that you have an issue with your locker, don’t panic!
- Sometimes you might find your locker hard to open or maybe you’ve just forgotten your combination.
- Visit Mr. Dice (Suite 1220) for help with accessing your locker.
- For concerns about locker security, contact Mr. Dice, our Campus Security Consultants, or our School Resource Officer.