2nd Semester Schedule Corrections - 2022-2023
Per FCS board policy, all students and parents can request a correction for the first 10 days of the semester. We will use the same online form from the Fall, which will be posted to the school’s website and e-mailed to students. The forms will be activated beginning Monday, December 12th through 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 17th, 2023.
Last Name A- Com: https://forms.office.com/r/J6etCHa5Zp
Last Name Con-Gov: https://forms.office.com/r/FYJRKqVjdk
Last Name Gow-Lee: https://forms.office.com/r/Dk0hkyML4r
Last Name Lef-Nol: https://forms.office.com/r/NnebbSHzZk
Last Name Nom-Sic: https://forms.office.com/r/0G6dWPCPT0
Last Name Sid-Z: https://forms.office.com/r/eYF9YBtpCS
- Other types of requests will not be processed (ex. phone call or email).
- You are allowed to request a correction for a maximum of TWO academic classes (i.e. math, science, english, or social studies) and ONE semester elective ONLY (i.e. ceramics or weight training)
- Counselors will be processing requests in the order of their submission. Your counselor will make contact if more information is needed.
- Be advised that some requests will not be possible due to lack of available seats, conflicts with other classes, or a variety of other reasons.
- Students in FVS or GAVS courses should not be on the RHS Campus during those class periods.
Be aware that some colleges require notification of schedule changes. Submission of this course change request indicates that you are willing to accept possible consequences to an approved change in your schedule.
Please Allow 3-5 business days to see a change in a schedule in Infinite Campus. If a change request is not possible within 3 days, seats may open during the first week of the semester that make a change possible.
Students are limited to ONE schedule change request Form this semester.