The purpose of the School Governance Council is to provide parents, school staff, and community members with a leadership role in the management of the school. The School Governance Council is a governing body that is representative of the community and the school, but operates under the control and management of the Board of Education. The Council is responsible for making decisions regarding the strategic direction of the school including:
- Approve the school strategic plan and updates
- Approve the annual budget and annual resource allocations
- Manage the Request for Flexibility process
- Participate in hiring the principal (in the case of a vacancy)
- Provide annual feedback on principal performance.
2022-2023 School Year Meetings
November 16, 2022 at 9:30 a.m.
December 14, 2022 at 9:30 a.m.
January 18, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.
February 15, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.
March 15, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.
April 19, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.
May 17, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.
**For upcoming meetings, links to MS Teams are provided in agendas.
Outreach & Communication
Budget & Finance