Returning to your Zoned School for the 2023-2024 school year?
Students who transfer schools within Fulton County Schools, must withdraw from FAVE and complete an In-System Transfer for their zoned school.
Not Returning to FAVE?
We encourage all families to complete the withdrawal process now if your family plans for your student(s) to return back to their zoned schools. Several families waited until the summer to complete the Withdrawal process which caused a delay in their withdrawal and timely enrollment in August due to the Summer Office Closings of various schools. Families should complete the withdrawal process now to ensure your student is ready to go for Day 1 in August.
Step 1: Complete an electronic withdrawal form in Infinite Campus
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an electronic withdrawal form with the subject heading, "2023-2024 Withdrawal". We will provide next steps for your family.
Step 2: FAVE processes withdrawal form
FAVE Registration processes the withdrawal form and awaits confirmation from Zoned School for completed Online Transfer Application.
Step 3: Complete an In-System Transfer and notify your zoned school as soon as possible.
- Your family must complete an in-system transfer with your zoned school using the Infinite Campus’ Parent Portal.
- Click here for FCS enrollment information.
- Click here for in-system transfer directions- Please be sure to click the 2022-2023 school year.
- You must provide the application number to your zoned school. Please reach out to your zoned school as soon as possible for registration information.
Step 4: Zoned Schools Confirm Transfer Application Completion
- Zoned schools must email email@example.com once the OLR is processed. Failure to complete this step will result in the student remaining at FAVE for the 2023-2024 School Year.
Leaving Fulton County Schools for the 2023-2024 School Year?
Do you need to withdraw your child from Fulton Academy of Virtual Excellence?
If you need to withdraw your child from FAVE, please complete the steps below.
1. The parent must sign and complete the withdrawal form.
2. Scan a copy of the parent's identification.
3. Email a copy of the completed withdrawal form and the parent identification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If your child transfers to another Fulton County School, their records will automatically transfer within the system. A records request is not required.
5. If your child is withdrawing from FAVE and enrolling in a school outside the district, records must be requested through ScribOrder. Please provide this information to your student's new school to request records. The enrolling school should select the K-12 Districts option at the bottom of the page.