- Microsoft Outlook
- A student’s email address is IDfirstname.lastname@example.org (Example: email@example.com). The student ID is your Fulton lunch number.
- Students will be able to use the email account to communicate with Fulton employees ONLY. Student to student email has been disabled.
- An official school email address will allow for better communication between students and teachers. School announcements and reminders will be able to be disseminated faster and more efficiently.
- Email messages may be reviewed by the District at any time
- School email addresses are a privilege that may be revoked.
How does my child access his/her account?
- Open a web browser. Go to http://portal.office.com/
- Login using this format:
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (This is your child's Fulton ID#, which is also their lunch number)
- Password: Your Fulton County password (used when logging into a computer or Launchpad). If you do not know your password, please ask your teacher.
If you would like to install Microsoft Office (ProPlus) on a computer, click the Install button at the top right corner of the screen. Click here for a video tutorial with more information
- PLease provide: student's name; student's school; description of the problem.