Schools Who Need to Request Record
REQUESTING STUDENT RECORDS
SCRIBBLES K12 TRANSFER
Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
In effort to provide an enhanced and more secure service for our transfer scholars, all record requests for a former scholar must be made online using our new scholar record request system.
PLEASE NOTE: REQUESTS VIA FAX, PHONE, AND EMAIL WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED. Any request received via US Mail, will receive records vial US Mail. If you need the records sooner, please request via ScribOrder.
- SITE ACCESS. Go to https://fultonga.scriborder.com, scroll down to the “K-12 Districts Select The Following To Get Started: and click the schoolhouse icon or click schoolhouse icon above.
- Account Creation. Each person requesting records from Fulton County Schools is required to set up an account. Users must utilize their school email address- personal emails will not be accepted.
- Verification. Once the account is set up, there is a verification process that takes about 24 hours to complete. Users will receive an email notification once the account is verified. Accounts only need to be verified once. Multiple requests may then be submitted using account.
- Submit Request. When the user receives the “Verification Complete” email, login to the K-12 Transfer application and submit the request by selecting Georgia -> Fulton County Schools->Wolf Creek Elementary School.
- Processing Time. Wolf Creek Elementary School will process requests electronically within 3 business days. An email notification will be sent once the request has been processed and approved.
- Downloading. After receiving the “Processing Complete” email, log back into the K-12 Transfer application to download the scholar’s records that were requested.
Please contact email@example.com if any issues occur when setting up an account or submitting record requests.
ALL RECORDS REQUEST WILL NEED TO BE SUBMITTED VIA SCRIBORDER OR US MAIL
Wolf Creek ES Contact:
Tanya Swift, Data Clerk
4440 Derrick Road. Atlanta, GA 30349