Scholar Parking Information 2022 - 2023
Scholar Parking Instructions
Please follow the steps below to register your vehicle and retrieve your parking decal:
- Register any vehicle that you may drive on campus using the following link: www.tinyurl.com/LHStudentParkingInfo.
- After completing the registration link in step 1, send a picture of your driver’s license and all insurance cards for all vehicles entered in the registration link to Mr. Haire at email@example.com.
- Once registration is complete, please pay online on our Online School Payment (OSP) the parking fee of $60.00.
- By registering and paying the fee, you and your scholar agree to the rules in the Rules & Agreement Document and your scholar must sign the form before receiving their decal.
Please note: any vehicle parked on campus without a parking permit will be subject to being ticketed/booted/towed.
Scholar Parking Information
- Vehicles parked on campus without a valid parking decal are subject to ticketing/booting/towing at owner's expense.
- Scholar parking is a privelege and may be rovoked if scholars violate parking rules, attendance expectations, or the FCS Code of Conduct.