Please see the latest edition of the Royal Rhino Weekly for more information on Phase 4 & 5- Return to RES
Phase 4- October 5
Monday, October 5th, 2020 begins Phase 4 of Fulton County Schools and Renaissance Elementary’s transition to full face-to-face instruction.
Students will now be attending school two days a week. Please see below for the change:
- Group 1 (Last names A-E) will attend schools on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Group 2 (Last names F-K) will attend school on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Group 3 (Last names L-p) will attend school on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Group 4 (last names Q-Z) will attend school on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Wednesday will remain an asynchronous day/no students will attend school.
Phase 4 Video
Phase 5- October 15, 2020
Phase 5 is full implementation of traditional school. This means five days a week, Monday through Friday, from 7:10am – 2:10pm. ALL students, all last name bands, and all grade levels will follow this traditional schedule. Breakfast and lunch will be provided and transportation will run as normal. Phase 5 beings Wednesday, October 14th. Monday, October 12th, and Tuesday, October 13th are both holidays for students/no school.
Please reach out with any questions! Thank you
Student Safety Reminders
In effort to keep our students and staff healthy and safe, we want to share a few reminders:
- Students will be expected to wear a face covering/mask while at school. Staff are also required to wear face coverings.
- If your child is sick, please keep them at home and make sure they are fever free for at least 24 hours before return.
- If anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19 and you have been advised to isolate or quarantine, please adhere to the public health guidance and do not send your student to school until after the noted timeframe.
- Encourage your student to wash hands frequently.
- If your child becomes sick while at school, you will be expected to be pick-up your child immediately.
- Please alert school administration of any COVID-19 related concerns.
Fulton County Schools has developed protocols and procedures to respond to COVID-19 related cases and concerns. The district will continue to work in collaboration with our local and state public health officials and follow the appropriate guidance.
Student Safety Kit
Please send your student to school with a student safety kit:
- Travel Hand Sanitizer
- Two Face Masks (one will be provided)
- Travel Kleenex
- Travel Wet Wipe Pack
- Gallon Ziploc Bag
- Water Bottle
Each of these items will help your student to protect themselves throughout the day.