Universal Remote Learning General Information
On July 16, 2020, the District announced that all schools will open in Universal Remote Learning Model. Universal Remote Learning model is required if a recurrence or resurgence of COVID-19 demands the District operates in a remote work environment. Based on parent feedback from last spring, we are posting teachers’ weekly lesson plans as well as the school’s daily learning schedule. Additionally, below are listed various resources to assist families during this period. Should health conditions improve, the District will move from Universal Remote Learning to Face to Face instruction. If the information you need is not located here, please reach out to your child’s teacher or the school’s administration for additional assistance.
How do I set up my parent portal account?
It is CRITICAL that all FCS parents be connected through Infinite Campus. All portal accounts require a 1-time activation to create your ID and password. You must be a parent/guardian of a current FCS student and have the following information to activate an account.
- Student first and last name (as entered on birth certificate)
- Student ID number
- Student Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Student grade level (2020-2021 grade level)
To set-up your account, please enter your email here: Campus Parent Portal Activation
Please note: If you are unable to activate your account by answering the verification questions, please contact Angie Miller at email@example.com
Where can I get more IT support?
- Need help with a student device?
- Need to return or exchange a device?
- Need a password reset?
Call the FCS Universal Remote Hotline for more information.
Universal Remote Learning Hotline
9:00 AM-3:30 PM
Monday - Friday
Device & Hotspot Distribution
- Please use this form to request a Fulton County Schools device for the school year 2020-2021. This request should only be used for students that DO NOT already have a Fulton County Schools assigned device. If you have a device from a Fulton Middle School, you will keep that device. Please email RHS Device Coordinator Jessica Gaswint with any questions.
- Hotspots may be available to students who DO NOT CURRENTLY have internet access at their home. Contact RHS Social Worker Val Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org for eligibility screening. Students who are eligible must qualify for ESOL services, are currently qualified as homeless or are in foster care, currently qualify for free or reduced lunch, or have experienced a significant financial impact due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Students who have slow or spotty internet at their residence are not eligible. Hotspots are the property of Fulton County Schools and must be returned to the school along with the student's device and textbooks upon withdrawal or upon request from the district.
- Hubs will support hotspot distribution, device swaps, or power cord needs
- Hubs are regionally located at Roswell HS, Banneker HS, Vickery Mill ES, Taylor Road MS, and Ridgeview MS.
- Call the Hotline (470-254-2300) to make an appointment.
How do I update my Contact Information?
For Contact Information Updates, please email our data clerk, Mrs. Miller.
For Address Changes, a residency verification is required. For specific documentation requirements click this link: NEW Residence Requirements. Please attach the required residency verification information and email Mrs. Miller to request the change of address.