Action Required: Update Your Device
Are you tired of pages or videos for class taking FOREVER to load? Is your OneNote having problems syncing? Do certain programs have difficulty running through your browser? Below, you will find tips and tricks to avoid these common issues!
1. Updating Your Device - This ensures that we are up-to-date with the latest in security and software updates for our Windows platform, making sure that your applications run smoothly.What’s Included:
- How to Update Your Device Click Here
2. Using OneNote for Windows 10 vs 2016 - Your device may still have the outdated version of OneNote, so if you are having syncing issues, you may need to download the Windows 10 version. Here is how to check which version you are on:
If you have the Windows 10 version, the icon and banner will look like this:
If you have the Windows 2016 version, the icon and banner will look like this:
- For OneNote Updates and Auto Syncing Click Here
3. Use Microsoft Edge , DO NOT use Google Chrome
Why? All of the programs that we use for school were created FOR the Edge browser, so that means it will load pages and videos faster and without glitches.
Remote Learning Hotline
The Remote Learning Hotline
is open 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Monday - Friday