Universal Remote Learning General Information
Students will be attending virtual learning Tuesday, January 4th through Friday, January 7, 2022. All information about scheduling will be sent to parents via ClassDojo and Infinite Campus.
How do I set up my parent portal account?
It is CRITICAL that all FCS parents be connected through Infinite Campus. All portal accounts require a 1-time activation to create your ID and password. You must be a parent/guardian of a current FCS student and have the following information to activate an account.
- Student first and last name (as entered on birth certificate)
- Student ID number
- Student Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Student grade level (2020-2021 grade level)
To set-up your account, please enter your email here: Campus Parent Portal Activation
Please note: If you are unable to activate your account by answering the verification questions, please contact Ms. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do I log into ClassLink?
Where can I get more IT support?
- Need help with a student device?
- Need to return or exchange a device?
- Need a password reset?
Call the FCS Help Desk for more information.
District Technology Help Desk
Laptop & Hotspot Distribution
- Please contact the school if you are a new student or student with a non-working computer in need of a device for students' in grades 3-5.
- For all technical issues, please contact the Technology Help Line at 470-254-4357
How do I update my Contact Information?
To update your information, please contact Ms. Smith at email@example.com or call 470-254-8025.