From the FCS Nutrition Department:
For more information about Fulton County School Nutrition please visit www.fcsnutrition.com.
- Meal Kits will still be available for virtual learners & community members at any 93 Curbside Pick-Up locations on Wednesdays. Curbside Pick-Up provides an opportunity for families to drive-thru and pick up free grab & go meal kits for all children 18 & under. To maximize social distancing, drivers are not to leave their vehicles; however, walk-ups are allowed. Children do not have to be present to receive a meal kit. A student’s ID number is not needed.
- To accommodate lunch service for face-to-face students, the hours of Curbside Pick-Up have been updated.
o Elementary School locations will be open Wednesdays from 8:30-9:30.
o Middle School and High School locations will be open Wednesdays from 9:30-10:30.
o For a full listing of Curbside Pick-Up Locations please visit HERE.
- Each meal kit will contain 10 meals - five breakfasts and five lunches - to feed students until the next meal kit distribution. Meal kits will include a variety of ready-made and reheat-ready choices. Meal safety, reheating instructions, and a menu will be provided in meal kits. Grab & go meal kits will continue to be free for all children 18 & under.
- Meal kits still need to be pre-ordered online each week by Tuesday at 11:59 p.m. All participants, including enrolled Fulton County students, Fulton County teachers, Non-FCS students, and community members, are encouraged to complete the pre-order form to help with order forecasting. Grab & go meal kits will continue to be free for all children 18 & under. CLICK HERE for the online pre-order form.
- Even though all students will temporarily receive free meals, households are strongly encouraged to complete a Free & Reduced Meal Application. Once the extension of USDA waivers expires, students will be charged for their meals based on their meal eligibility status (free, reduced, or full pay). If a household does not reapply or there is an interruption in benefits, then household is responsible for payment of meals until the application is approved.
- A new application must be completed every school year. Visit www.fulton.schoollunchapp.com to begin the online Free & Reduced Meal application.