Where can I get more IT support?
Universal Remote Learning Hotline
9:00 AM-3:30 PM
Monday - Friday
If you missed the device distribution sign-up, please contact: Laura Morgan at email@example.com
Hot Spot Distribution
Contact the Universal Remote Learning Hotline
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Monday - Friday
The Hot Line will process your request and send the hot spot to Cambridge High School. Once it is received and ready for pick up, you will be contacted by a staff member with further instructions.
Hubs (For "Hands-On" Help)
• Hubs are regionally located at Banneker HS, Vickery Mill ES, Taylor Road MS, and Ridgeview MS.
• Call the Hotline (470-254-2300) to make an appointment.
• Hubs will support hotspot distribution, device swaps, or power cord needs.
Thursday, August 20, 2020
Microsoft has notified Fulton County Schools that they are having intermittent issues with joining Teams meetings in North America. Students may experience limited access to Teams meetings today. If you are not affected and are able to access and join Teams meetings, you may continue using Teams. If you are affected by this issue, use alternate methods of communication and these tips:
- Email your teacher to let them know you are unable to join the call.
- Try to join the call by going to your Class Team and joining the call already in progress in the posts stream.
- If you can see the chat in your teacher’s meeting in the post stream, you can send a message to let them know you are having trouble joining the call. This will not be available for all meetings.
- Close Teams & re-open the app. Keep trying to join.
Bears Learning URL
How do I set up my parent portal account?
It is CRITICAL that all FCS parents be connected through Infinite Campus. All portal accounts require a 1-time activation to create your ID and password. You must be a parent/guardian of a current FCS student and have the following information to activate an account.
- Student first and last name (as entered on the birth certificate)
- Student ID number
- Student Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Student grade level (19-20 grade level)
To set-up your account, please enter your email here: Campus Parent Portal Activation
Please note: If you are unable to activate your account by answering the verification questions, please contact Jessamy Russel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Universal Remote Learning General Information
On July 16, 2020, the District announced that all schools will open in Universal Remote Learning Model. Universal Remote Learning model is required if a recurrence or resurgence of COVID-19 demands the District operates in a remote work environment. Based on parent feedback from last spring, we are posting teachers’ weekly lesson plans as well as the school’s daily learning schedule. Additionally, below are listed various resources to assist families during this period. Should health conditions improve, the District will move from Universal Remote Learning to Face to Face instruction. If the information you need is not located here, please reach out to your child’s teacher or the school’s administration for additional assistance.