General Information on Universal Remote Learning
On July 16, 2020, the District announced that all schools will open in Universal Remote Learning Model. Universal Remote Learning model is required if a recurrence or resurgence of COVID-19 demands the District operates in a remote work environment. Based on parent feedback from last spring, we are posting teachers’ weekly lesson plans as well as the school’s daily learning schedule. Additionally, below are listed various resources to assist families during this period. Should health conditions improve, the District will move from Universal Remote Learning to Face to Face instruction. If the information you need is not located here, please reach out to your child’s teacher or the school’s administration for additional assistance.
Register for Infinite Campus
As we prepare for the upcoming start of universal remote learning, we will need all students with school issued devices to do the following DAILY(START ASAP):
In addition, Fulton County updates to the device will also be required. Instructions regarding these updates will be sent separately.NO DEVICE?If you do not have a Fulton county issued device, procedures for how to obtain one from the school will be coming soon.
- Use your school issued device to login from home
- If prompted to perform updates, please do so
- Leave the device on for 30 minutes DAILY prior to school start - THIS allows for any device manufacturer updates to be applied, if applicable
Where can I get IT support?
Universal Remote Learning Hotline
9:00 AM-3:30 PM
Monday - Friday
Laptop & Hotspot Distribution
• Hotspots can be requested through Hotline (470-254-2300 press option 8) Monday-Friday 9AM-3:30PM.
Hubs (For "Hands On" Help)
• Hubs are regionally located at Banneker HS, Vickery Mill ES, Taylor Road MS, and Ridgeview MS.
• Call the Hotline (470-254-2300) to make an appointment.
• Hubs will support hotspot distribution, device swaps, or power cord needs.