To enroll a new student for the 2021-2022 School Year, please complete the Online Registration (OLR) Application on the Fulton County Schools website. On this site, you will find information regarding enrollment policies, required documents, and residency verification.
Please retain your OLR Application number and have it available.
Be prepared to upload the following:
- Academic records – Transcripts/report cards and a current class schedule (and future class list/schedule, if applicable)
- Proof of residency – A current water or electric bill (a gas bill is not accepted)
- The second proof of residency – One of the following:
- Copy of home mortgage
- Lease or renters’ agreement
- Current bank statement
- Copy of Section 8 & HUD housing contract
- Copy of home contract
- Homeowners or renters’ insurance card
- Current paystub
- State drivers’ license or ID with current address
- Current HOA bill/statement
- Copy of Social Security card (needed for HOPE scholarship - if an SSN is not on file, your student is not eligible for HOPE).
- Immunization Georgia Form 3231 (out-of-state immunization records cannot be accepted).
- Eye, Ear and Dental Georgia Form 3300
- Parent or guardian picture ID.
- Proof of date of birth. The following documents are acceptable:
- Certified copy of a birth certificate, certified hospital-issued birth record, or birth certificate.
- A military ID
- A valid driver's license
- A passport
Email Renee Wilson at email@example.com with your five-digit OLR Application number (see step 1). Ms. Wilson will respond via email to confirm receipt of submitted information and provide the next steps.
For more information on required documents visit fultonschools.org/enrollment. Contact our Counseling Department at 470-254-2517 if you have further questions.
Withdrawing a Student from Cambridge High School
Step 1. :
To withdraw a student from Cambridge High School, please print and complete the form below.
Step 2. :
Email completed the form to:
Please be aware that our staff have limited hours and will contact you to set up an appointment to withdraw your student(s). During this appointment, you will be required to return all FCS property including textbooks, devices, and device accessories.