New Enrollments Process
To enroll a new student, please complete the Online Registration (OLR) Application on the Fulton County Schools website. On this site, you will find information regarding enrollment policies, required documents, and residency verification.
Instructions for Online Registration
If your student is transferring from another Fulton County School, please complete the In-System Transfer form through your Parent Portal account. Click here for instructions on how to complete the in-system transfer.
Please retain your OLR Application number and have it available.
Be prepared to upload the following:
- Academic records – Transcripts/report cards and a current class schedule (and future class list/schedule, if applicable)
- Proof of residency – A current water or electric bill (a gas bill is not accepted)
- The second proof of residency – One of the following:
- Current Apartment/House Lease
- Home Mortgage Bill
- Home Sale Contract
- Section 8/HUD Housing Document
- Current HOA Bill
- Copy of Social Security card (needed for HOPE scholarship - if an SSN is not on file, your student is not eligible for HOPE or for Dual Enrollment Funding).
- *Immunization Georgia Form 3231 (out-of-state immunization records cannot be accepted and have to be transferred over to the Georgia Form. These forms are available through the *Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness or local physicians (Form 3231).Any child admitted to school without a certificate must present one within 30 calendar days (Students will be permitted to enroll on a provisional basis when enrolling during the school year. Provisional enrollments are not permitted over summer) .
- *Eye, Ear and Dental Georgia Form 3300 (Forms may be obtained and completed at the *local public health departments or physician offices).
- Parent or guardian picture ID.
- Proof of date of birth. The following documents are acceptable:
- Certified copy of a birth certificate, certified hospital-issued birth record, or birth certificate.
- A military ID
- A valid driver's license
- A passport
*Local Health Department Information: North Fulton Regional Office, 3155 Royal Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30022, Phone (404) 612-1958
Please email the registrar at CHSenrollments@fultonschools.org providing the OLR Application number that you received when you submitted the online application and your contact information.
For more information on the required documents, visit fultonschools.org/enrollment.
For information regarding Open Enrollment, please visit the Student Assignment Department at Fulton County Schools. The application process and approval is completed at the district office. Click here for more information.
Withdrawing a Student from Cambridge High School
Email CHSenrollments@fultonschools.org stating you wish to withdraw your child from Cambridge High School.
We will send a Request for Withdrawal Signature Form to the guardians' Parent Portal Account (instructions below). Once the parent/guardian has submitted the form, please email CHSEnrollments for confirmation.
How to sign forms in Parent Portal:
- Log into your active Parent Portal Account.
- Select Documents from the dropdown menu located in the top left corner of the screen.
- Make sure the year is the current school year and select the Request for Withdrawal Signature Form.
- Enter in the required information. Student information will be automatically filled into appropriate fields.
- Click submit.