New Enrollments and Transfer Instructions

  • New Student Enrollments

    Step 1:

    To enroll a new student, please complete the Online Registration (OLR) Application on the Fulton County Schools website. On this site, you will find enrollment policies, required documents, and residency verification information. Please retain your OLR Application number and have it available. 

    Instructions for Online Registration

    Step 2:

    Be prepared to upload the following:

    • Academic records – Transcripts/report cards and a current class schedule (and future class list/schedule, if applicable)
    • Proof of residency – A current water or electric bill (a gas bill is not accepted)
    • The second proof of residency – One of the following:
      • Current Apartment/House Lease
      • Home Mortgage Bill
      • Home Sale Contract
      • Section 8/HUD Housing Document
      • Current HOA Bill
      • Current year tax bill or assessment
    • Copy of Social Security card - needed for HOPE scholarship - if an SSN is not on file, your student is not eligible for HOPE or Dual Enrollment Funding.
    • *Immunization Georgia Form 3231. Note that out-of-state immunization records cannot be accepted and must be transferred to the Georgia Form. These forms are available through the *Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness or local physicians (Form 3231). Any child admitted to school without a certificate must present one within 30 calendar days. Students will be permitted to enroll provisionally during the school year. Provisional enrollments are not allowed over the summer.
    • *Eye, Ear, and Dental Georgia Form 3300. Forms may be obtained and completed at the *local public health departments or physician offices.
    • Parent or guardian picture ID.
    • Proof of date of birth. The following documents are acceptable:
      • Certified copy of a birth certificate, certified hospital-issued birth record, or birth certificate.
      • A military ID
      • A valid driver's license
      • A passport

    *Local Health Department Information: North Fulton Regional Office, 3155 Royal Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30022, Phone (404) 612-1958

    Step 3:

    Please email the Registrar, providing the OLR Application number you received when you submitted the online application and your contact information. 

    Step 4:

    Once the registration process is completed, the registering parent/guardian will receive an email from with a link to schedule a meeting with their counselor. The meeting will discuss scheduling, review previous transcripts/grades, discuss Fulton County Schools' graduation requirements, and general Cambridge High School information. Families will be contacted, and scheduling for these meetings will begin in mid-April 2024.


    For more information on the required documents for enrollment, visit


    In-System Transfers 

    If your student is transferring from another Fulton County School (including approved open enrollment and hardships), please complete the In-System Transfer form through your Parent Portal account.

    Instructions for In-System Transfers 

    Email the Registrar, providing the application number, and include the acceptance letter from the FCS Student Assignment Office. 

    For questions regarding transfer approvals and acceptance, please contact the Office of Student Assignment at or 470-254-5550. 


New Student Enrollment Online Instructions

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.

Enrollment Application Processing

  • Enrollment applications are processed, and emails from CHS Enrollments are returned on:

    Monday: 7:30 - 3:30 pm

    Wednesday: 7:30 - 3:30 pm

    Thursday: 7:30 - 12:00 pm.

New Student Orientation

  • Save the date:

    We will hold a new orientation for our rising 9th-grade students and students new to Cambridge High School on Thursday, July 25, 2024. More information to come.