2023-24 AHS Parking Application
Parking at Alpharetta High School is a privilege. Unfortunately, AHS does not have enough spaces to accommodate every student who is capable of parking. Because of this, only Seniors and IB Diploma students will be prioritized during the initial application process.
Parking spaces will be issued to qualified students on a year-long basis via a lottery system. The PARKING FEE is $100 PER YEAR. It is expected that every student applying for a parking sticker reads and understands the parking regulations. It is the student’s responsibility to read these regulations, and all students will be held accountable for this information.
Students and/or legal guardians must provide all required information listed on the application below and upload those documents at the time of application to be eligible for the lottery. A legible photocopy of the student’s driver’s license and a copy of the valid insurance card for the registered vehicle must accompany all applications. Students applying for parking with only an instructional permit must have a drivers license, complete the application and pick up a parking sticker by noon on the Friday of the first week of school – 8/11/2023. Parking stickers will be issued to only one vehicle and are not transferable.
NOTE: Students with a parking sticker that choose to park in visitors without permission will lose their parking sticker for 10 days (without refund), must re-apply and will be placed at the end of the waitlist. This will replace the $75 boot fine for the first offense.
The auction for the Foundation parking spots is a separate process that will begin in August and is ran by the AHS Foundation. Foundation spots are reserved 24/7 and the boot removal fine is $150. DO NOT PARK THERE!
- 2023-2024 AHS Parking App Originally Due: Tuesday, 1/31/2023 at 11:59pm, but accepting waitlist applications now (NOTE: students must login with their FCSTU email)
- Only fill out the parking application if you are attending Alpharetta High School for the 2023-2024 school year and are a rising junior (class of 2025) or senior (class of 2024)
- Parking sticker winners and the waitlist are posted below
- 2023-2024 AHS Parking Lottery (click to open)
- Students that are "approved" in green on the list above will receive an email with instructions to pay and pick up their sticker the week of 8/1/2023
- Students that are "approved" in yellow on the list above need to re-do the parking application prior to pick up
- Parking stickers not picked up by NOON on Friday, 8/11/2023 will be given to the next student on the waiting list
Contact Decaminada@fultonschools.org with questions.