Remote Learning General Information
How Do I Set Up My Parent Portal?
All portal accounts require a 1-time activation to create your ID and password. You must be a parent/guardian of a current FCS student to activate an account.
Student first and last name (as entered on birth certificate)
Student ID number
Student Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
Student grade level (2020-2021 grade level)
For all technology-related issues
Universal Remote Learning Hotline: 470-254-2300
For all content-related issues
Contact the individual teacher regarding any student assignments
Where can I get more IT support?
Universal Remote Learning Hotline
9:00 AM-3:30 PM
Monday - Friday
Laptop & Hotspot Distribution
• All device issues must be reported through the Universal Remote Learning Hotline.
• Hotspots can be requested through Hotline and distributed though the Hub.
Hubs (For "Hands On" Help)
• Hubs are regionally located at Banneker HS, Langston Hughes HS, Vickery Mill ES, Taylor Road MS, and Ridgeview MS.
• Call the Hotline (470-254-2300) to make an appointment.
• Hubs will support hotspot distribution, device swaps, or power cord needs.