Universal Remote Learning General Information
On July 16, 2020, the District announced that all schools will open in Universal Remote Learning Model. Universal Remote Learning model is required if a recurrence or resurgence of COVID-19 demands the District operates in a remote work environment. Based on parent feedback from last spring, we are posting teachers’ weekly lesson plans as well as the school’s daily learning schedule. Additionally, below are listed various resources to assist families during this period. Should health conditions improve, the District will move from Universal Remote Learning to Face to Face instruction. If the information you need is not located here, please reach out to your child’s teacher or the school’s administration for additional assistance.
How do I set up my parent portal account?
All portal accounts require a 1-time activation to create your ID and password. You must be a parent/guardian of a current FCS student to activate an account.
- Student first and last name (as entered on birth certificate)
- Student ID number
- Student Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Student grade level (19-20 grade level)
To set-up your account, please enter your email here: Campus Parent Portal Activatio
Please note: If you are unable to activate your account by answering the verification questions, please contact local school contact person
- Where do I log into ClassLink?
- Who do I contact with IT issues?
- School will enter school specific email and phone numbe info here
- Where can I get more IT support?
- The Remote Learning Hotline is open 9:00 AM-3:30 PM Monday - Friday at 470-254-2300