Remote Learning Info
Remote Learning Information
- The Remote Learning Hotline (470-254-2300) is available to answer technical assistance questions, such as resetting a password or finding a student ID number. The hotline is open from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. during the regular school week, Monday through Friday.
- Beginning April 16th, “dial 8 for computer/hardware issue” will be added to the Remote Learning hotline number for all Parents/Guardians, Students, and Fulton County Schools staff members. Technology staff members will be available through “dial 8” to address any problems with the FCS issued device. If necessary, the Technology staff will direct Parents/Guardians, Students, and Staff to an online form that will allow picking a time/date/location to get a computer, swap a computer, get a power cord, or return a computer if a student is graduating or leaving the district.
- Student Device Hubs will be at Ridgeview, Wolf Creek, Taylor Road, and Banneker Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am-3:00 pm.
- Are you having problems with your school-issued device? Click HERE for troubleshooting suggestions. For help logging into email or Google, click HERE.
- Remote Learning Daily Lessons - Click on your grade level to see your daily lesson plans