REMOTE LEARNING SCHEDULETELESCHOOL/DIGITAL LEARNING WEEK OF MAY 18 - 22REMINDERS FOR PARENTS & STUDENTSTHIS IS THE LAST WEEK!This week we will focus on assisting students with the completion of unfinished work and motivating them to resolve any outstanding incomplete assignments.
WEEK OF MAY 18-22 INSTRUCTIONAL PLANSClick on the depart to find your teacher/subject general expectations for the week of May 18-22.TEXTBOOK RETURN/LOCKER CLEAN OUT INFORMATIONSTUDENTS WILL KEEP THEIR SCHOOL ISSUEDMICROSOFT SURFACE DEVICE OVER THE SUMMERDO NOT RETURN DEVICE UNLESS YOU ARE LEAVING MILTONPlease click on the corresponding grade level (below)for information regarding TEXTBOOK RETURN & LOCKER CLEAN OUT this coming week.
- While there are days that are focused on specific subjects (see above schedule), please know that students can be accessing other subjects during the day. Please use the INSTRUCTIONAL PLAN (see below) for the upcoming week to see what your student can be practicing outside of the focused subject.
- Ensure your student is checking in with their teacher during this period of TeleSchool. Teachers that do not hear from students for an extended period of time may receive an incomplete when we close spring semester.
- Please be respectful of our teachers time, they are available during the instructional day from 8:00AM until 4:00PM MONDAY through FRIDAY. Please utilize that window of time to contact the teacher.
Thank you for your cooperation with health and safety guidelines!AP EXAM INFORMATIONAP Exams continue on Monday, May 18. Please use the following links to ensure you are prepared for at-home testing this year. You may reach out to the teacher of a specific AP course if you have specific questions.
- Please observe your scheduled time to ensure the safety of your peers and the staff! Maintain 6 feet distance during the entire process. Wearing your own mask and gloves is preferred.
- Enter the Blue Lot from the baseball field side and follow the bus lane toward the main building.
- There will be 5 tables with labeled bins along the bus lane. Pull to the next available table.
- Exit your car and place items in the appropriate bins. Bins are labeled. You will place your textbooks in the textbook bin, calculator in the calculator bin, etc.
- If it is a Miscellaneous Book you need to return to a teacher, AT HOME please print your first and last name and the teacher's name on a sticky note and place it on the cover page so we can return it for you. There will be a Miscellaneous Book Bin.
- Once you place all the items in the bins, please return to your car and exit the campus.
- If you need to retrieve a personal item and/or clean out your locker, please park your car and report to the atrium. You will be escorted into the building. Please maintain 6 feet distance and wear your own mask and gloves. When done, please return to your car and leave campus immediately.
- Textbooks have been already removed from lockers, returned and processed by the Media Center Team. If these are the only items in your locker, there is NO need for you to come into the building.
- This schedule will be strictly adhered to allowing up to 50 students (maximum) in the school at any one time. The school will be cleared out of one group completely before we allow the next group of students in. Students must be out of the building by the end of their designated time slot. (For example, if a student comes in at 9:40AM, they are still required to be out by 9:50AM)
- ONLY THE STUDENT WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING AT HIS/HER DESIGNATED DAY & TIME. Nobody will be allowed to accompany a student during that student's day/time. STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK and GLOVES WHILE IN THE BUILDING...NO EXCEPTIONS. Students must bring their own mask and gloves.
- There will be Faculty present maintaining 6 feet distance to oversee the returns.
- All items will be processed after 48 hours.
- You will be notified if you have any outstanding items after returns are processed.