Remote Learning Information
- The Remote Learning Hotline (470-254-2300) is available to answer technical assistance questions, such as resetting a password or finding a student ID number. The hotline is open from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. during the regular school week, Monday through Friday.
- Are you having problems with your school-issued device? Click HERE for troubleshooting suggestions.
- Remote Learning Daily Lessons - Click on your grade level to see your daily lesson plans
- Check the Additional Resources link often for new ideas for learning extensions!
- For more detailed information: https://www.fultonschools.org/remotelearning
Social and Emotional Learning
Remote Learning will both look and feel different for our students. Students may experience confusion and stress during this time due to a change in routine, angst about the Corona Virus, etc. In order to support our students, we developed Social and Emotional Learning lessons. These lessons were designed to be directly accessed for students K-12. Students are expected to complete one lesson per week during Remote Learning.
Free Resources Available
Free Multilingual Books for Kids in Chinese, English, Korean, and more! https://chalkacademy.com/free-chinese-books-websites-apps-kids/
Ludacris Rapping Llama Llama Red Pajama Book: https://www.popsugar.com/family/Ludacris-Rapping-Llama-Llama-Red-Pajama-Book-43455498
Junie B. Jones Printables and Activities: https://www.readbrightly.com/junie-b-jones-activities-printables/
Dr. Seuss Printables and Activities: https://www.readbrightly.com/dr-seuss-printables-activities/
Very Hungry Caterpillar: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vkYmvxP0AJI#menu
Free Teaching Resources for Learning at Home: Grades K-5: https://www.hand2mindathome.com/
Home Safari Resources - Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden: http://cincinnatizoo.org/home-safari-resources/
School Library Journal: https://www.slj.com/www.slj.com/?detailStory=www.slj.com
Unite for Literacy: https://teachersbooksreaders.com/2020/03/25/unite-for-literacy/
Teaching and Leading In the Midst of COVID-19: http://blog.heinemann.com/teaching-and-leading-amidst-covid-19-join-lucy-calkins-for-a-webinar
Audible just made hundreds of audiobooks completely free: https://www.radiotimes.com/news/radio/2020-03-20/audible-just-made-hundreds-of-titles-completely-free-to-help-during-coronavirus-crisis/