Universal Remote Learning General Information
Teachers’ weekly lesson plans are posted on Teams weekly during Remote Learning. Additionally, below are listed various resources to assist families during this period. If the information you need is not located here, please reach out to your child’s teacher or the school’s administration for additional assistance.
How do I set up my parent portal account?
All portal accounts require a 1-time activation to create your ID and password. You must be a parent/guardian of a current FCS student to activate an account.
- Student first and last name (as entered on birth certificate)
- Student ID number
- Student Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Student grade level (2020-2021 grade level)
To set-up your account, please enter your email here: Campus Parent Portal Activation
Your laptop is your classroom!
See below for help with your accounts and your device.
Who do I contact with IT issues?
Universal Remote Learning Hotline
8:30 AM-3:30 PM
Monday - Friday
Hubs (For "Hands-On" Help)
• Hubs are regionally located at Banneker HS, Vickery Mill ES, Taylor Road MS, Ridgeview MS, and Roswell HS.
• Call the Hotline (470-254-2300) to make an appointment.
• Hubs will support hotspot distribution, device swaps, or power cord needs.