Universal Remote Learning General Information
On July 16, 2020, the District announced that all schools will open in Universal Remote Learning Model. Universal Remote Learning model is required if a recurrence or resurgence of COVID-19 demands the District operates in a remote work environment. Based on parent feedback from last spring, we are posting teachers’ weekly lesson plans as well as the school’s daily learning schedule. Additionally, below are listed various resources to assist families during this period. Should health conditions improve, the District will move from Universal Remote Learning to Face to Face instruction. If the information you need is not located here, please reach out to your child’s teacher or the school’s administration for additional assistance.
How do I set up my parent portal account?
It is CRITICAL that all FCS parents be connected through Infinite Campus. All portal accounts require a 1-time activation to create your ID and password. You must be a parent/guardian of a current FCS student and have the following information to activate an account.
- Student first and last name (as entered on birth certificate)
- Student ID number
- Student Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Student grade level (2020-2021 grade level)
To set-up your account, please enter your email here: Campus Parent Portal Activation
Please note: If you are unable to activate your account by answering the verification questions, please contact Janet Adams .
Click on the videos on this page as well as the Parent Learning Support link for additional videos & resources.
Where can I get more Tech support?
- Need immediate troubleshooting help with a student device? Please call the hotline number
- Need to return or exchange a defective or damaged device or charger? Please contact Susan Brandon at email@example.com to arrange a device swap.
- Need a password reset? Please contact Susan Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need tech assistance with remote learning? Please call the hotline number
- Hubs are regionally located at Banneker HS, Vickery Mill ES, Taylor Road MS, and Ridgeview MS.
- Call the Hotline (470-254-2300) to make an appointment.
Call the FCS Universal Remote Hotline for more information.
Universal Remote Learning Hotline
7:30 AM-3:30 PM
Monday - Friday
*Call this number for device & technology support
HOW CAN I REQUEST A DEVICE?
(Devices Requests are for Students in Grades 2, 3, 4, & 5 only)
- Devices have been purchased by Fulton County Schools for distribution to students in grades 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- If your student is in grades 3, 4 or 5 and you would like to request a device, complete the Device Request Form
- Mrs. Brandon, LWE Media and Educational Technology Instructor, will follow-up with device requests.
- Devices are not available for students in grades Pre-K, K, or 1. If preferred, students may utilize the Learning Bundles option as needed.
How do I update my Contact Information?
To update your contact information, login to Infinite Campus and follow these directions:
To change an address, contact Janet Adams. Parents must provide two proofs of residency containing the parent’s name address and current date.
2 Current Proofs of Residency (any from first group, second MUST be a Utility bill).
One of the following:
- Copy of home mortgage payment book
- Copy of settlement documents
- Apartment lease showing name of lessee
**a complete list of approved documents is available on the FCS website
One current Electric or Water bill
Logging In to Classlink
Login to Teams
Logging in to MS Teams
Username= student email@example.com
PW= MMDDYYYY (Birthdate)
Ex: Username: firstname.lastname@example.org