Student Schedule By Grade Level
Beginning August, 17, 2020, there will be daily live classes at 8:55, 10:20, 1:20, and 2:45
- All students will have a lunch/exercise no-tech break from 11:40-1:10 each day.
- Class periods will be a mix of direct teacher instruction, group work, small group instruction, and independent practice
- Teacher Office Hours are from 8:10-8:40 am daily and an additional 45 minutes every other day. Please see schedule for grade level specific office hours.
- Microsoft Teams will be the software used for live class sessions
- Assignments will be posted in each Class Teams site under the Assignments tab
- Students will receive 1 grade per week that will be recorded in Infinite Campus in either the Summative or Formative category
- The district has provided guidelines for all schools to follow which include 100% of grades that count being in the Summative category. You can expect 9 Summative and 9 Formative grades per semester.
- All grades that are to inform the student and parent in order to provide feedback but do not count towards the final grade, will be posted in the Formative category.
- The district has also provided direction for recovery.
- District direction: If a student is not satisfied with their grade, they will have 2 additional opportunities to redo/resubmit their work, after they have received feedback.
- Students will have 5 days from the feedback to redo/resubmit their work.
- If the grade is under a 70, we will expect a student to redo/resubmit.
- If the grade is over a 70, it will be a student's choice to redo/resubmit.
- All late work will be recorded as an Incomplete (I) in the grade book until it is turned in
- Lesson plans (standard, learning goal, and graded assignment/assessment) will be posted on our website and updated weekly