Students must currently be enrolled or will be enrolled in the second semester in the class in which they are taking an exam.
- When students join the class in CollegeBoard, they are automatically registered for the AP exam.
- All students should join the AP Classroom no later than November 9.
- Face-to-face students should get their join codes from their teacher.
- GAVS and FVS students have been emailed their join codes.
Students who register for an exam and do not show up to take the exam will be charged $40.
Late exam dates are for those who are taking two exams scheduled on the same day and at the same time. Exams for late dates will only be ordered for approved requests.
For questions, please contact Ms. Weatherford at email@example.com.
Exams have local start times and can begin up to one hour after the official start time. During the regularly scheduled exam administration, exams can begin between:
- 8 and 9 am local time for morning exams;
- 12 and 1 pm local time for afternoon exams; and
- 2 and 3 pm local time for AP Physics C, Electricity and Magnetism exams.
Week 1: May 6 - May 10, 2024
Week 2: May 13 - 17, 2024
Exams with Digital Portfolios
- AP Seminar and AP Research students: April 30, 2024 (11:59 pm ET), is the deadline to submit performance tasks as final and for your presentations to be scored by your AP Seminar or AP Research teacher.
- AP Computer Science Principles students: April 30, 2024 (11:59 pm ET), is the deadline to submit your Create performance task as final.
- AP Art and Design students: May 10, 2024 (8 pm ET), is the deadline to submit your three portfolio components as final in the AP Digital Portfolio.