AP Testing Schedule and Reminders
The full schedule can be found here: 2022 AP Exam Calendar – AP Students | College Board
Details for testing:
- Testing will take place primarily in the Auxiliary Gym with some small groups assigned to rooms in the building.
- All students will check-in at the Aux Gym.
- The Morning administration report time is 7:30 a.m., afternoon administration report time is 11:30 a.m.
- Testing will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m. and/or 12:00 p.m.
- Students will need to provide their own pencils and pens (black or dark blue ink). No highlighters or other study materials are allowed.
- No electronic devices including, but not limited to cell phones, smartwatches, laptops, Bluetooth devices, portable listening or recording devices, MP3 players, cameras, tablets, or devices that transmit information electronically.
- Students are not allowed to leave until the testing session is dismissed.
- You must provide your own calculator for the following exams: Biology, Calculus AB/BC, Chemistry, Physics 1, Physics C, Environmental Science, and Statistics. We are not providing calculators to students.