New Student Registration and Withdrawals
New Enrollments Process
To enroll a new student for the 2022-2023 School Year, please complete the Online Registration (OLR) Application on the Fulton County Schools website. On this site, you will find information regarding enrollment policies, required documents, and residency verification.
Instructions for Online Registration
Please retain your OLR Application number and have it available.
Be prepared to upload the following:
- Academic records – Transcripts/report cards and a current class schedule (and future class list/schedule, if applicable)
Proof of residency
- A current water or electric bill (a gas bill is not accepted)
The second proof of residency – One of the following:
- Copy of home mortgage
- Lease or renters’ agreement
- Current bank statement
- Copy of Section 8 & HUD housing contract
- Copy of home contract
- Homeowners or renters’ insurance card
- Current paystub
- State drivers’ license or ID with current address
- Current HOA bill/statement
- Copy of Social Security card (needed for HOPE scholarship - if an SSN is not on file, your student is not eligible for HOPE or for Dual Enrollment Funding).
- *Immunization Georgia Form 3231 (out-of-state immunization records cannot be accepted and have to be transferred over to the Georgia Form. These forms are available through the *Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness or local physicians (Form 3231). Any child admitted to school without a certificate must present one within 30 calendar days (Students will be permitted to enroll on a provisional basis when enrolling during the school year. Provisional enrollments are not permitted over summer).
- *Eye, Ear, and Dental Georgia Form 3300 (Forms may be obtained and completed at the *local public health departments or physician offices).
- Parent or guardian picture ID.
Proof of date of birth. The following documents are acceptable:
- Certified copy of a birth certificate, certified hospital-issued birth record, or birth certificate.
- A military ID
- A valid driver's license
- A passport
*Local Health Department Information: College Park Regional Health Center, 1920 John E Wesley Ave College Park, GA 30337 (404) 613-2291
(Registration is Monday- Wednesday each week. Walk-In Registration is from 8 am – 9 am M-W , appointments are 9 am – 12 pm M-W)
Schedule enrollment appointment at www.calendly.com/hollandm1
Registration appointments are either in person, via phone or via Microsoft Teams.
During the enrollment appointment, you will review all documents and confirm your student’s registration at Westlake High School. If all documents are received and verified as accurate, your student will be enrolled as a new student. Students start the day after enrollment is complete in order to obtain official records. Any missing documents falsified or unverifiable documents will delay or deny your students enrollment and another appointment will have to be scheduled.
*Please note this process if for enrollment only, classes will be scheduled by Counselors before the first day of school. *
For more information on the required documents, visit fultonschools.org/enrollment.
Withdrawing a Student from Westlake High School
To withdraw a student from Westlake High School, please print and complete the form below.
Email completed the form to:
Moira Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the name of the new school along with the city and state.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
FCBOH Immunization Clinic Health Center Locations
Parent Portal Booklet for Infinite Campus
OLR - Home Parent Instructions