Hello New Spartan Magnet Families!
If you missed the information meeting this past Tuesday (4/13), please read through the included PowerPoint below and/or watch the video as I go through the PowerPoint. If you have any questions afterwards, please reach out to Mr. Landreau (email@example.com).
For Incoming 2021-2022 Magnet Students:
These Are The Upcoming Magnet Program Dates and Deadlines:
- March 22- VPA Orchestra Auditions (in person)- please contact Dr. Dinovic (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule an audition.
- March 23- VPA Dance Auditions (in person)- please contact Mrs. Kent (email@example.com) to RSVP.
- March 26- DEADLINE to submit all virtual VPA auditions or portfolios (refer to Audition Information tab.)
- March 31- DEADLINE to submit Course requests (link included in the acceptance letter.)
- April 2- DEADLINE to accept or decline our admission offer.
- April 13- Welcome to High School New Magnet Student/Parent Info Night @ 6:30pm (TEAMS link included in the acceptance email and will be added to school website as well.)
- April 30- DEADLINE to submit official Enrollment for the 2021-2022 School year (information and link included in the acceptance letter.)
The online application window for the Magnet Program has closed. If you are still interested in applying to the North Springs Magnet Program, please reach out to our program coordinator, Mr. Landreau (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
What to Expect
During your time in the North Springs Magnet Program, you will have the opportunity to work alongside students that share your vision, interest, and passion in our various curricular offerings. Additionally, you will have a great support team of teachers and staff who are working professionals in their fields both inside and outside of the classroom as well as work with your guidance counselor and magnet coordinator to help keep you on track both academically and physically as they guide you through the courses you need to complete the magnet requirements.
We are so excited that you are choosing our program to further your education needs and to prepare you for the academic standards of college and the career world!
As you navigate the Magnet pages, you will find detailed information about the requirements of our Magnet programs. We offer 3 Magnet tracks: 1. Math and Science Magnet (M/S), 2. Visual and Performing Arts Magnet (VPA), or 3. Dual Magnet (Both Math/Science and Visual/Performing Arts (Dual).
If you have any questions please contact our school Magnet Coordinator, Mr. James A. Landreau by email or 770-254-2080 (direct office line).