The purpose of the School Governance Council is to provide parents, school staff, and community members with a leadership role in the management of the school. The School Governance Council is a governing body that is representative of the community and the school, but operates under the control and management of the Board of Education. The Council is responsible for making decisions regarding the strategic direction of the school including:
- Approve the school strategic plan and updates
- Approve the annual budget and annual resource allocations
- Manage the Request for Flexibility process
- Participate in hiring the principal (in the case of a vacancy)
- Provide annual feedback on principal performance.
Check out our candidates for SGC!!
Meetings are at 8:00 AM unless otherwise noted:
August 11, 2020 8:15 AM (in TEAMS)
September 10, 2020
September 21, 2020 (Teams at 12:50PM)
October 8, 2020
December 10, 2020
January 14, 2021
February 25, 2021
All SGC Meetings are held in Teams at 8:15.
SGC Officers & Committees
Budget and Finance Committee
Outreach and Communications Committee