• General Registration


    • Returning students do not need to register for the upcoming school year. 

    • Students not returning must withdraw. 

    • For questions regarding registration and withdrawals, please contact Heidi Mueller, Wilson Creek's Data Clerk, at 470-254-0855 or muellerh@FultonSchools.org

    Helpful Hints Before You Begin 

    • Have the following information available for all students in your household:
      - Student's FULL Name (First, Middle, Last)
      - Student's Date of Birth
      - Student's FULL Social Security Number (optional)
    • Write down your application number for reference.
    • Parents should have a valid email address.
    • Be sure to check your spam for the confirmation email from infinitecampus@fultonschools.org
  • Registration Requirements

    • The student’s parents or legal guardian must be a resident of the Wilson Creek attendance district.
    • Students must be registered by a parent or a legal guardian.
    • For Kindergarten, a student must be 5 on or before September 1, 2022.


    1. Complete the online registration process https://www.fultonschools.org/enrollment. It is imperative you write down the application number.  If you have Gmail and do not receive an email with additional information, please check your spam folder.
    2. You MUST email your 6 digit application number to Heidi Mueller muellerh@fultonschools.org (please make sure to include the S in fultonschools.org) for the registration process to continue. 
    3. After your student’s enrollment is processed, Ms. Mueller will follow up with an email with any additional information needed.
    4. Please include the date you would like to have your student(s) start.

    Required Documentation

    1. Original Proof of Birth
    2. Original Social Security Card 
    3. Current Immunization Record (GA Form 3231) Signed by Doctor
    4. Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition (GA Form 3300)
    5. Government Issued Picture ID
    6. Academic Record (if applicable)
    7. Proof of Residency- Required to provide One Current Utility Proof AND One Residence Proof
      (See below for approved verification list)

    Approved Residence Verification List

    • Current utility bill (electric or water)

    AND (Need ONE)

    • Copy of Home Mortgage Bill
    • Copy of Home Sale Contract
    • Section Eight/HUD Housing Document 
    • Current HOA Bill
    • Current Apartment/House Lease
    • A Current Year Tax Bill or Assessment
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
  • In-System Transfer Form

    If you are transferring your student from Wilson Creek, you must be the parent or legal guardian.  Please contact your current school and inform them you need to withdraw. You will need to complete an in-system transfer via your Infinite Campus the parent portal.  Please note you must have an active Infinite Campus Account.

    After completion of the Online Registration form, please email your 6-digit application number to Wilson Creek's Data Clerk, Heidi Mueller at muellerh@fultonschools.orgIf you have additional questions, please contact Heidi Mueller at 470-254-0855 or at muellerh@fultonschools.org.   

    Thank you and welcome to Wilson Creek!