The purpose of the School Governance Council is to provide parents, school staff, and community members with a leadership role in the management of the school. The School Governance Council is a governing body that is representative of the community and the school, but operates under the control and management of the Board of Education. The Council is responsible for making decisions regarding the strategic direction of the school including:
- Approve the school strategic plan and updates
- Approve the annual budget and annual resource allocations
- Manage the Request for Flexibility process
- Participate in hiring the principal (in the case of a vacancy)
- Provide annual feedback on principal performance.
All Meetings take place at 4:30 PM in the media center conference room.
Feb. 13, 2020
March 12, 2020
April 16, 2020
A budget comittee meeting will take place on 3/12/20 at 4 PM
All SGC Meetings are held in the Media Center Conference unless otherwise noted.
SGC Officers & Committees
Budget and Finance Committee
Andree Fitzpatrick - chair
Outreach and Communications Committee
Sandy Doolen- chair